[Project_owners] "Notes" are being spammed

Malte Kraus firefox at maltekraus.de
Mon Apr 14 14:00:06 PDT 2008

The notes on my project (adblockfilters) is spammed as well.

I got the old edit script from
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/templates/www/Attic/edit.html?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fplain;hideattic=0
working (in the protected folder of course) by replacing all occurrences
of $HTTP_GET_VARS through $_GET, $HTTP_POST_VARS through $_POST and
$HTTP_COOKIE_VARS through $_COOKIE (and changing the file name in line
68) and removed the spam.

Anyway, it's time to get Drupal I guess...

Malte