[Project_owners] "Notes" are being spammed

Thomas Reitmayr treitmayr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 12:50:01 PDT 2008

Hi,
just 2 hours ago the "Notes" on my title page (checkyesss.mozdev.org)started being spammed whereas before I never saw a single spam entry there.
Although the "Notes" feature is already a few years old, is there an updated version I could use? Right now I include the "NOTES" file. Also I noticed that "$hide_text_control = 1" does not remove the text input boxes and new notes can still be added. It might not make much sense in the long run, but is there a way to prevent new entries for now?
Thanks,
-Thomas

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Der Lieblings-Mailbox der Welt.