[Project_owners] Project overview page problem

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Sun Apr 13 18:02:53 PDT 2008

On Sunday 13 April 2008 12:39:23 Benoit Renard, msnmsgr wrote:
> I didn't know you needed to do more than upload it to the downloads/
> directory. I've logged in to the File Management panel and checked the
> checkboxes. They now show up. :)

Okay; I'm glad you were able to figure it out from my bad description.  I
didn't understand that you hadn't used the file management tool (better names
are welcome ;) previously.

We didn't want people's files to show up there unexpectedly (test/preview/beta
releases, etc), so we wanted people to make a conscious decision to have them
show up.  Checking the box will also have further implications such as making
them show up in our generated update.rdf feed (in the near future), for
example, so it would allow people to update automatically.

-Doug

P.S. Mozdev doesn't want to modify your files, so POs will have to manually
change their install manifest if they want to utilize our generated feed.