[Project_owners] sandbox setting gone MIA on AMO?

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+mozdevnews at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 7 02:10:37 PDT 2008

Gareth Hunt venit, vidit, dixit 04.04.2008 20:57:
> They appear marked as 'experimental' and are listed after all the
> publicly released addons.

I'm sorry but this is simply not true for my extension (LocalLink). I
keep getting incorrect responses about how things are. Maybe they should
be that way (I don't know), but as a matter of fact (listing concisely
what I had decribed before):

LocalLink *is* listed on amo

The latest version which is listed is 0.3, older versions are available
as well.

If I log in with an AMO user account nothing changes.

If I log in to my developer page I see version 0.4 as "pending review".
This is the FF3.0b5 compatible version which should be available to
users who want to test it.

Michael

P.S.: What does "after all..." means anyways when I list one extension
and want see all versions?

P.P.S.: version 0.4 is compatible with FF 2.0 - 3.0b5, so it should
appear when I surf AMO with FF 2.0 or FF3.0b.