[Project_owners] sandbox setting gone MIA on AMO?

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+mozdevnews at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 4 07:29:18 PDT 2008

Hi there,

I'm OK with JS and XUL, but I'm too stupid for the new AMO site. Where
did the sandbox go? I know there should be a setting under "My Account"
saying "Show Sandbox" (between "Hide email address" and "Website URL"),
but there is none for my account.

Beyond the (dis)appearance in a settings page, I think the sandbox
should be more visible. How else do we get users to review addon
updates? There's so much frenzy about updating for FF 3.0, and now all
those updates are buried in a box of sand ;)

Michael