[Project_owners] proposed changes to Mozdev roadmap

Myk Melez myk at mozilla.org
Thu Apr 3 09:17:14 PDT 2008

Jesper Staun Hansen wrote:
>  > 3. Automate project creation and management so that project creation
> requests can be addressed in minutes or hours and users can self-manage
> their projects.*
>
> What's the rush? And it's already on the roadmap.

It's already on the roadmap, but it's currently listed as a second-tier
priority.  My proposal is to make it a top priority.  The "rush" is that
I think it's a key issue affecting Mozdev's attractiveness to potential
project owners who want to get up and running quickly.  It also impacts
existing project owners who want to get a new project up with a minimum
of fuss and delay.

-myk