[Project_owners] Dynamic menupopup

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 10:00:25 PDT 2008

Neil Deakin wrote:

> Onno Ekker
>
>> Or can I change the bits (frame_state_bit) directly from javascript,
>> so that I don't have to work around it?
>
> No, but you might be able to get it to work by clearing the acceltext
> attribute first before changing the key, from a simple glance at the code.

That's not the (only) problem - the acceltext is set without
notification, so the XBL child label is never updated.

>> Or did you suggest I'd reopen the bug or file a new one with your
>> bugzilla time?
>
> You should file a new bug with a simple testcase.

Actually SeaMonkey/Thunderbird's Compose window is a test case - it
dynamically adds or removes the key for the File/Send option when you go
on or offline. But yes, file a new bug, and then post its link here as I
already have a possible patch for it.