[Project_owners] Dynamic menupopup

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 02:17:56 PDT 2008

Onno Ekker wrote:

> After changing the key, the menu isn't updated, but the key
> combinations have changed and also when I use DOM Inspector, I see
> that the key combinations and acceltexts have traded place.

Whoa. this has never worked properly! An attempt was made to fix it over
six years ago in bug 99853 although as you notice it never worked
properly; the acceltext has been set on the menuitem itself, but
unfortunately using the "quiet" flag which means that it doesn't
propagate to the places that need it. Time for bugzilla!