[Project_owners] Bugzilla: Post lost... or is it?

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:13:49 PDT 2007

I actually solved it yesterday, although I didn't know how to reply to
this thread... It's actually quite simple:
Just close all other open tabs to reduce the size of your
sessionstore.js (just check that even http stuff should be saved).
Open in it any text editor and look out for long base64 encoded
strings with b64_post (or similar, I forgot) in front. Copy the base64
part, decode it, unescape it and copy whichever parts seem useful (I
only copied the post, not the rest).
You're done :)

The strange thing is: Form fields aren't normally purged when going
back... could be a bfcache 3.0 alpha bug as well...