[Project_owners] Bugzilla: Post lost... or is it?

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 16:18:00 PDT 2007

xeen wrote:

>It's https, so I cannot capture the text from outside Firefox/Minefield and I don't have Live Http Headers installed currently, so that's no option either.

In theory you could use the Error Console to retrieve the post data from
the session history of the browser. I'm sure there was some other
function of Firefox that retrieves the post data, it might have been
bookmarks or session saver, but you would still need to read the post
data out of whichever file that gets stored in.