[Project_owners] Bugzilla: Post lost... or is it?

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 10:59:15 PDT 2007

I just wanted to submit a bug report when I received the following
error message:

To file this bug, you must first choose a component. If necessary, just guess.

So I wanted to go back, but to my horror all of my entered stuff was
gone. I don't know why, normally Firefox saves the contents... but for
some reason they just disappeared. I guess they aren't completely lost
yet as I can still reload the page and have the "blah blah,
Minefield... resend... post data" dialog. It's https, so I cannot
capture the text from outside Firefox/Minefield and I don't have Live
Http Headers installed currently, so that's no option either. Any idea
on how I can submit this without having to retype everyting?
Thanks in advance,
xeen