[Project_owners] Project_owners Digest, Vol 51, Issue 23

George A. Booth georgebooth at cableone.net
Fri Sep 21 16:23:53 PDT 2007

The xul overlay inserts the skate.js script reference to browser.xul.

Because of trouble getting people, who are offering to help, to pay
attention to the problem I'm having, I have stripped out the 500 lines
of javascript that would normally be present and left six ( 6 ). Those
six lines should dump a message to the OS console on load and/or with
every mouse scroll wheel action. When the extension is installed I get
the same problem - nothing happens. When I inject the javascript
directly, it works fine.

Frankly, the answer to your question is: It used to work and it looks
like it works for everybody else, but I don't know. I thought I knew,
but now ... I don't know.

Hardly anything is a silly suggestion anymore. Thanks for asking.

I could send you the six line one ....