[Project_owners] Non-functioning extension

Gary Johnson gary.johnson.53 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:56:22 PDT 2007

A SWAG (silly wild ass guess) of a possible problem is that the
javascript injector function of extensiondev sets up some glue like a
broadcaster (another guess) that makes the link to the activating
event and your code or something in
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XUL_Event_Propagation is
different (another guess).

I will test it on a debug version of Firefox and with NSPR_LOG_MODULES
set for everything and let you know if I see something other than the
above jazz that prevents it from executing.

I will do this if you can post a link to get at what you want tested
and a description of the expected and actual behavior.