[Project_owners] Base64 Encoder Testing

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:59:55 PDT 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:43:44 -0500, Andrew Razzano wrote:

> I have posted my extension on mozdev.org as Base64Encoder in the
> miscellaneous category under extensions in the Sandbox. Seems that it
> needs x number of favorable reviews before being considered for public
> viewing. Almost defeats the purpose of having it posted there if only
> project owner have the access to the Sandbox. Any thoughts?

What I'd suggest is to start a thread on the MozillaZine forums
Extensions/Themes releases topic or in the Addons Mirror forums
Extensions Discussion topic. Get people testing and commenting and then
once the threads are long enough, upload to AMO and in the notes to
reviewer point out that you have LOTS OF EXTERNAL REVIEWS at (insert
links to forum threads here).

Also in the somewhere MozillaZine Extension Development forum there was
a thread where developers exchanged reviews i.e. you review my sandboxed
extension and I'll review yours. Perhaps you could join this thread.

Phil

--
-==-