[Project_owners] Hide statusbar icon

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 15:33:06 PDT 2007

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:

>Any other error?

MVL was almost there (see my reply) with one of the errors. The other
error was the use of onclick to observe the change of state of a XUL
checkbox. This is actually wrong for three reasons, but I guess I'll
have to tell you them, so they are:

   1. Fires before the checkbox state changes (actual results with XBL1
      are indeterminate but I've seen this problem before; XBL2
      specifies that this should work)
   2. Fires even when the checkbox is disabled
   3. Doesn't work when the checkbox was changed via the space key