[Project_owners] Exit Fiefox

joe ertaba belaviyo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 06:00:38 PDT 2007

Thanks Nikolay

i used that code to edit my self, now it works oak,

    var wm = Components.classes['@
mozilla.org/appshell/window-mediator;1'].getService();
    var wmInterface = windowManager.QueryInterface(
Components.interfaces.nsIWindowMediator);
    var browserEnumerator = windowManagerInterface.getEnumerator( null );

    var found = false;
    while (!found && browserEnumerator.hasMoreElements()) {
            var curBrowser = browserEnumerator.getNext();
            if("getBrowser" in curBrowser){
                var browserInstance = curBrowser.getBrowser();

                var numTabs = browserInstance.tabContainer.childNodes.length;
                for(var index=0; index<numTabs; index++) {
                      var currentTab = browserInstance.getBrowserAtIndex
                      //print(currentTab.currentURI.spec)
                }
            }
            curBrowser.close();
      }

is there any way to control Firefox session manager to don't show a startup
message ? i mean is it possible to select one of "resume session" or "start
new session" from my extension?