[Project_owners] Covermounting authorisation

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:46:00 PDT 2007

Veronica,

I would suggest that you get in touch with the developer of the project
you are interested in.  There are several dictionary projects hosted on
mozdev, so I don't know which one you are referring to.

For example, if you were interested in http://dictionaries.mozdev.org
please look for contact information on that project's site.

David