[Project_owners] Covermounting authorisation

Veronica Longo vlongo at edmaster.it
Thu Sep 13 03:13:16 PDT 2007

Dear Sirs,
we're an editorial house, leader in ICT area, with more than 21 publications
distributed all over Italy.
We'd like to publish your "Mozilla Dictionary" freeware version in the
covermount CD of our "Internet Magazine". Can you please authorise us?
I'm looking for your kind reply as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Veronica Longo
Segreteria redazione ICT
Edizioni Master S.p.A.
Sede legale: C.da Lecco n°64, Zona ind. - 87030 Rende (CS)
Tel. +39 0984 8319.240 - Fax +39 0984 8319.225
Sede distaccata: Via Ariberto 4 - 20124 Milano
Tel. +39 02 831212 - Fax +39 02 831212.206
www.edmaster.it <http://www.edmaster.it/>  - www.itportal.it
<http://www.itportal.it/>
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.