[Project_owners] RDF parsing via XUL templates, Re: Which Firefox versions don't support RDF parsing in XUL?

Brian Sinnett sinnett_b at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 14:43:36 PDT 2007

Maybe I should've provided more info, sorry. I was
using the templating features of XUL to parse two
different custom RDF files, neither one in RSS format
(AFAIK). One was taken directly from the recent (April
2007) O'Reilly book on XUL, "Programming Firefox."
Admittedly, the code for that book is kind of messy,
but I couldn't get the templates to parse the RDF in
the versions of Firefox I tried before 1.5.