[Project_owners] mozdev celebrates its 7th birthday!

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 10:33:03 PDT 2007

David Boswell wrote:
> In September 2000, mozdev was launched as a site dedicated to
> supporting Mozilla application and extension developers. There are
> currently over 200 active projects being hosted and there are
> ambititious plans to improve the features that are offered to project
> owners and users. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed
> time, energy or money over the past 7 years and we look forward to
> another year of serving the open source community.
>
> David

Happy anniversary to the mozdev.org crew!

So where's the pie?  Where's the party?

@Pete: do you still like that 'special' beer brand, the one with that
yellow label (sorry I forgot the name of it)?

Thank you for doing a great job guys. You ROCK!

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead