[Project_owners] mozdev celebrates its 7th birthday!

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 14:30:44 PDT 2007

GREAT NEWS!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

----- Original Message ----
From: Ezequiel Calderara <ezechico at gmail.com>
To: Mozdev Project Owners List <project_owners at mozdev.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2007 4:23:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Project_owners] mozdev celebrates its 7th birthday!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!

Happy Birthday mozdev!! ....
my gift would be an active project... :D
just giveme time :P

Congrats to every1

On 9/1/07,
David Boswell <davidwboswell at yahoo.com> wrote:
In September 2000, mozdev was launched as a site dedicated to
supporting Mozilla application and extension developers. There are
currently over 200 active projects being hosted and there are
ambititious plans to improve the features that are offered to project

owners and users. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed
time, energy or money over the past 7 years and we look forward to
another year of serving the open source community.

David

______
Ezequiel.

Http://www.ironicnet.com