[Project_owners] mozdev celebrates its 7th birthday!

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 08:51:04 PDT 2007

In September 2000, mozdev was launched as a site dedicated to
supporting Mozilla application and extension developers. There are
currently over 200 active projects being hosted and there are
ambititious plans to improve the features that are offered to project
owners and users. We would like to thank everyone who has contributed
time, energy or money over the past 7 years and we look forward to
another year of serving the open source community.

David