[Project_owners] Thunderbird addon not updated on addons.mozilla.org

Paul Roub paul at roub.net
Tue Oct 30 08:17:17 PDT 2007

> I am the product owner and I manually updated it on mozdev... I was only
> wondering if other people also experienced such long delays in getting
> their updates online and approved by addons.mozilla.org and/or if there
> is any way to contact the team responsible for approving. As stated
> above: my extension has seen no update (at least on addons.mozilla.org)
> since mid-2006

That's beyond extreme.  3 days is about the *longest* it's taken for an
IE View update on a.m.o.  My experience might not be typical, but yours
is off the charts.  Something fell through the cracks, somewhere.

Your best bet, by far, is to contact the a.m.o team on IRC -
irc.mozilla.org, #addons

-paul