[Project_owners] CVS exits with Code 1?

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 19:22:39 PDT 2007

I've been using
:pserver;username=xeen;password=[password here]:xeen at mozdev.org:/cvs
for quite some time now but it ceased working.

I followed the tutorial and use now the following:
:pserver:xeen at mozdev.org:/cvs
It then prompts for my password but results in the same error message.

I requested a new password using the form, but the new password didn't
work either... Hm, I just found out that my Firewall blocked the
connection for some reason. I could fix that and can now login, but
get the following when trying to add something:

cvs -d :pserver;username=xeen;password=[new, just requested password
here]:xeen at mozdev.org:/cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:xeen at mozdev.org:2401:/cvs

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

cvs add -kb -- redirect_remover-2.5.3-fx.xpi (in directory
D:\hps\cvs\redirectremover\downloads\)
cvs [add aborted]: authorization failed: server mozdev.org rejected
access to /cvs for user xeen

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Could that be due to the just changed password?

Thanks!
Greetings
xeen