[Project_owners] Mozdev documentation now in wiki

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Oct 17 17:51:42 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007, David Boswell wrote:
> If you're interested in helping out, feel free to edit the page.  We
> can also set up a documentation forum to discuss this more if that
> would help.

I should point out that right now edit permissions are restricted so that only
authorized users can make changes.  If you'd like to make a change just shoot
me or David an email and we'll get you setup with permissions to do so.

Changes to how permissions are handed out and what is granted by default is
sure to change in the next couple days, so we'll try to keep everyone
apprised.

-Doug