[Project_owners] Mozdev documentation now in wiki

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 15:22:46 PDT 2007

David Boswell wrote:
> I wanted to let everyone know that the mozdev documentation is now in a
> wiki at
>
> http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs
                         ^^^^^^
Do we need this "drupal" in here?  Can we have it removed?

> This will hopefully help us improve the quality of the docs by allowing
> anyone in the community to update, correct or add information.

I've spot a typo (ccan) but I lost my CVS password, which I need it
seems, so please e-mail me a new one.  Thanks.

> When copying the docs over I left out content that was obviously out of
> date and tried to fill in some holes, but there is still plenty that
> can be done to make this better.
>
> If you're interested in helping out, feel free to edit the page.  We
> can also set up a documentation forum to discuss this more if that
> would help.
>
> David

P.s. Drupal will not affect the project pages when I opt in?

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead