[Project_owners] WARNING: YOUR BROWSER DOESN'T SUPPORT THIS SERVER-PUSH TECHNOLOGY.

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 13:46:59 PDT 2007

Neil wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>
>> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>>
>>> This is probably a question for Doug, but what is this: "WARNING:
>>> YOUR BROWSER DOESN'T SUPPORT THIS SERVER-PUSH TECHNOLOGY." I am
>>> seeing when I use view source?
>>>
>>> There are also two <html> blocks and I also see this in the source:
>>> "<!-- <p>Mozdev.org is experiencing technical difficulties.</p> -->"
>>>
>>> That is supposed to be there?
>>
>> Oops I forgot the include the link which generates this source/page:
>> https://www.mozdev.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced
>
> I don't think view source works properly on server-push pages such as
> buglist.cgi; I seem to recall that it's one of the older bugs on file on
> bugzilla.mozilla.org

That's what I was expecting, but the text: "Mozdev.org is experiencing
technical difficulties."  got me wondering.

Note: The DOM Inspector also shows two HTML elements (if I remember
correctly) and someones flagship product should IMHO 'just work' with
any of their other products ;)

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead