[Project_owners] downloads.mozdev.org relaunched!

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Oct 10 12:09:58 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 10 October 2007, Jay Garcia wrote:
> Is there a maximum space useage allowable?

At this point, no there isn't.  We trust our project owners to try not to
abuse the service we provide.  Typically projects outgrow our services before
they become problematic, but if we discover a project is using up too much
space or abusing their download/storage privileges we'll deal with it on a
case-by-case basis.

-Doug