[Project_owners] Finding out about upcoming features

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 08:07:26 PDT 2007

David Boswell wrote:
> Now that we have a full time developer devoted to improving the site,
> there are many new features that we'll be rolling out on mozdev.  I
> wanted to send out links to where you can find more information about
> what's coming.
>
> The site roadmap contains a prioritized list of new features
> http://www.mozdev.org/resources/roadmap.html
>
> Doug posts regular updates about what he is working on at
> http://www.silfreed.net/taxonomy/term/5/0
>
> These posts also show up on Planet Mozilla
> http://planet.mozilla.org/
>
> All open site bugs are publicly available in bugzilla
> http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&chfieldto=Now&product=mozdev&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time
>
> We'll also set up a blog dedicated to issues related to the site once
> we have blogs available for projects.
>
> David

Thank you for the links David.

You might as well want to put a links to this info up on mozdev.org as
well; for project owners not reading this newsgroup, or for 'just
ordinary' visitors as a heads up to let them know that changes are ahead?

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead