[Project_owners] Finding out about upcoming features

David Boswell david at mozdev.org
Thu Oct 4 06:41:05 PDT 2007

Now that we have a full time developer devoted to improving the site,
there are many new features that we'll be rolling out on mozdev.  I
wanted to send out links to where you can find more information about
what's coming.

The site roadmap contains a prioritized list of new features
http://www.mozdev.org/resources/roadmap.html

Doug posts regular updates about what he is working on at
http://www.silfreed.net/taxonomy/term/5/0

These posts also show up on Planet Mozilla
http://planet.mozilla.org/

All open site bugs are publicly available in bugzilla
http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&bugidtype=include&chfieldto=Now&product=mozdev&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&keywords_type=anywords&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time

We'll also set up a blog dedicated to issues related to the site once
we have blogs available for projects.

David