[Project_owners] $local_conf_commits = OFF;

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 14:46:34 PDT 2007

Please, we have set $local_conf_commits = OFF; in order to hide local
commits, and thus this new CVS commit feed should either respect this
setting or you should add a new one for it.

You should also first fix the errors because now all my pages are
broken, and thus our validation claims went up in smoke; which we don't
like i.e. this features seems like it was introduced prematurely.

Also, don't use funny names like cvs_rdf.html but use a clear filename
and file extension; like cvs_commits.rss for example; because that's
what it is.

I don't think anyone is waiting for this feature, not without being able
to filter stuff out, or to completely disable it.  I mean; which end
user is waiting for this kind of info?  Will they see commits of
new/updated XPI's?

So long sleep...

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk