[Project_owners] wpcite milestone

D. Cad. dmcad77 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:47:22 PST 2007

The sandbox looks great to me,

the only thing is that i would like to access it by CVS and not
the by the portal.

Yesterday i had a mayor regression with the installer,
because somehow, when i use the same em:version
everything goes ok, but when i update the version
first i should delete or rename the entire chrome tree
of my extension, otherwise
the older version stops working and the newer one
never gets installed.

For me, the sandbox system looks ok,

i have a simple question about why some mozilla ff builds
have "extensions" menu option and others have "addons" menu option.

It seems that my tool works as "extension"  but not as "addon"

probably a buildup firewall or something.

wtf.

anyways i`m happy with it.

DC