[Project_owners] wpcite milestone

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 06:25:47 PST 2007

Brian King wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>
>> FYI: This process is about to change i.e. extensions should no longer
>> be hold/forced in the sandbox.
>
> Where did you hear that?
>
> - Brian

AMO will get another update soon (probably in December) and it might not
actually be the next update already, but the good news is that Basil
Hashem (who is responsible for AMO since two months now) is writing
proposals for additional changes, and I trust him about what he wrote in
his e-mails, but I'll let him do the talking from now on ;)

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead