[Project_owners] last day to vote

Asheesh Laroia friedfox.mozdev at asheesh.org
Tue Nov 27 20:26:50 PST 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, David Boswell wrote:

> We did have FTP on the site early on, but it was a big security
> vulnerability so we turned it off.  If a simple file upload feature is
> something that would be useful, we could look into that.  Would other
> people be interested in this?

I would like to suggest WebDAV as the file storage mechanism with
Subversion auto-versioning as the backend - you can do it over SSL, which
helps security, and using Subversion lets people go back in time with
history if they need it, and the use of WebDAV means developers can use it
without even thinking or knowing about the history aspect until they come
to want it.

-- Asheesh.

--
If you go out of your mind, do it quietly, so as not to disturb those
around you.