[Project_owners] last day to vote

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:15:06 PST 2007

Although FTP would be superb, I guess "simple file upload" would be
nice, too -- as long as it's NOT web based. Uploading two files with
those "1 file only" file pickers sucks really hard and unfortunately
"dragdropupload" has not yet been updated for Firefox 3.
May I ask for the reasons why FTP was a huge security risk?
Greetings
xeen