[Project_owners] last day to vote

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:03:06 PST 2007

Having absolutely no idea about version control systems I would check
any of these if their use was easier than using WinCVS. Wikipedia
doesn't really give information about how simple they are to use, so I
have no idea which of those VCSs I could possibly want. Suggestions
welcome.
If they're all similar complicated, "CVS is all I need" is my choice.

Greetings
xeen