[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Tue Nov 20 09:50:26 PST 2007

Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Is there any place we need to forward the items discussed here to get
> that effect or have people who can get something in motion listened here?

I will alert the AMO team to the discussion.

Does anyone know a way to see a thread (conversation) view of messages
on this list, i.e. all messages and their content at one, per thread. It
has to be a web interface, for those not subscribed. Mozdev lists are
not indexed on Google, so that option is out.

If not, this will have to do:
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/project_owners/2007-November/thread.html

- Brian