[Project_owners] NOTICE: New expriration for held messages on project mailing lists

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Nov 20 07:43:01 PST 2007

Mozdev.org will be changing the setting for when to discard held messages to
30 days (General Options -> "Discard held messages older than this number of
days").

We will be making this change on Monday, November 26th.  After this day, any
held messages older than 30 days will be deleted.

If you would like to look at your moderation queue, login to your mailman
admin portal and under "Other Administrative Activities" select "Tend to
pending moderator requests".  The direct URL to this is commonly:
https://www.mozdev.org/mailman/admindb/<project>

We are hoping that making this change will fix the daily lag in mailing list
postings.

Let us know if you have any questions.

-Doug