[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 07:34:40 PST 2007

Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>> This will be my last comment about this link thing, and to Robert about
>> it: you should have made things clear right from the start!
>
> Erm, you started the whole discussion in the first place, attacking me
> because I did only link AMO on the new SeaMonkey project website, and
> when I tried to explain why, you posted  here implying that the good
> people here are wasting their time.

Please re-read the other thread, note that I simply asked a question,
and I didn't attack you.  Yes, I used the frase: "über human", just like
I did on the about:multizilla page.

Oh, and for the used subject; people with a bit of marketing education
will read this differently, because the subject worked, very well indeed.

> I tried to clear this up with every post I did, from the beginning in
> the newsgroup to your senseless overdoing of things here.

Senseless overdoing?  Please, count the times you repeated yourself, and
do the same with mine.  You won!

> Nevertheless, it's good we discussed this matter, I just hope that it
> helps in a way that AMO can be improved for the problems mentioned here
> and cooperation between mozdev and AMO can be improved.

Like many others complained about, the review process is a serious pain
in the bottom, to put it mildly, and I rather see improvements to
mozdev.org because I don't care about AMO, neither do the people I work for.

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead