[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

JD Gunter jgunter1992 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:49:16 PST 2007

How about this, everybody, just get straight down to the point here.
Robert, just say what you want to say with minimizing the possible offense
that could be taken, explain that it is not a replacement for Mozdev to
begin with, skip all the squabbling bull shit, make your point with trying
to make it seem nice.
The presentation is everything when you get a bunch of programmer together
that think you're trying to replace something they've come to find quite
enjoyable.
The subject "You're all wasting your time." makes it seem as if you ARE
trying to replace it, not make a "supplement" of it, okay?
Just make the suggestion to the whole mailing list, get it over with as
little fuss as possible.
Work it out with the board if directors before you start a dispute.

~Jesse.