[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 19:57:54 PST 2007

--- Robert Kaiser <KaiRo at KaiRo.at> wrote:

> The review process ensures that all add-ons available from that site are
> usable, reasonable quality and not malware, which the uncontrolled
> process of most other sites can't even nearly guarantee. Of course, that
> process also comes with the cost of being slower.

And you are free to consume the time of your life anyway you see fit, even if that means reviewing
addons from now until the end of your days. Just don't expect me to join you :)

> What I decide is that we don't link mozdev but AMO as the "Add-Ons" link
> on the SeaMonkey project website.
>
> We surely want to link resources where people can get other add-ons, but
> not as a link on the front page or the main menu, probably either on our
> community page or in the documentation section of the website. And that
> is all the original discussion on mozilla.support.seamonkey (which
> Michael partly cited) was about.

Whether or not a link is made to mozdev on some product page isn't important to me. I am merely
defending mozdev from your narrow description of its services and uses. Perhaps you and Michael
should duke it out in private.

Eric