[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

Ezequiel Calderara ezechico at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:44:43 PST 2007

As user of the mozdev.org and not an "owner project"... it's difficult to
browse thru mozdev.org without going for a especific project.

I mean, i can see a bunch of top 50 projects... but i don't "feel" how to
browse them... without using the search field...

It's nice to see where are you at, where you can go, and also see the
projects from the categories that i want...

i don't know... that's my point of view like an user...
but i like mozdev.org! oh!, maybe putting the links of the top, a little bit
more visible...

well cya!

______
Ezequiel.