[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

John Woods johnrw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:25:31 PST 2007

Well if there are any folks from mozilla.org monitoring this
discussion besides Robert maybe someone should handle
this one directly. The distance between mozilla.org and mozdev.org
is too wide imo.

I just read that mozilla.org is planning on allocating
3 million for the Mail Client overhaul updating etc...

I really can't believe that... 3 million?
Has mozilla.org ever thrown some money to mozdev.org?
If not... it should... even as a hindsite gesture.
For all the great ideas that were developed here at mozdev.org,
tabbed browsing and up. (Thanks HJ!) These ideas were developed
for far less than 3 million dollars. Sure I want a better email client...
but when did throwing money at it become mozilla.org's way to get one?

If I missed this in discussions previously... then my bad... but I think
mozdev's contributions to mozilla have been hallmarks. Session Restore...
well it changed the way I can use my pc. Some of you guys out there...
YOU ROCK!