[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 08:10:43 PST 2007

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> Getting feedback is fine, but...
>
> Robert Kaiser wrote: "mozdev is hard to navigate for novices"
> and "every useful extension for end users should be on AMO."
> later he adds: "mozdev is not well-navigatable by normal users"
> so I guess we all here are wasting out time on mozdev.org
>
> If, and I said *if* mozdev.org _is_ hard to navigate somehow,
> then I guess we should take care of it, by making a change but
> not by ignoring it.
>
> What do you think?  Do we need to make a change, and if that is a yes
> what should we change?

Let me add one thing: Nobody here is waisting his/her time, but this
thread was forwarded to this newsgroup to trigger a response from
Project Owners, getting things clear about what should be changed, not
as a personal attach on Robert!

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead