[Project_owners] Main mirror server down - lack of updates from Nov 16th onward

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Nov 19 04:53:05 PST 2007

We're still experiencing problems with our main mirror server (where the most
recent content is updated and our other mirrors are populated from).  We will
be trying to get this resolved as soon as possible.

In addition to getting this server stabilized we will be looking to offer
downloads directly from downloads.mozdev.org to cover cases like this - where
either all mirrors are unavailable (due to lack of updates) or content has
not reached the mirror yet.

We apologize for the problems this has been causing.  We'll let you know as
soon as the problems are resolved.

-Doug