[Project_owners] You are all wasting your time on mozdev.org...

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 17:51:32 PST 2007

John Woods wrote:
> Where did Robert write that?

Two replies [2/3] to the following question [1]:

<QUOTE>
Say, why isn't there a link to www.mozdev.org over at:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

On this page I read:

"If that's still not enough, SeaMonkey can be extended with numerous
Add-Ons(*) that provide additional functionality and customization for a
complete Internet experience."

Why no link/mention of www.mozdev.org which still has a number of
interesting add-ons, and it was after all _the_ website where everything
started.

* link to: https://addons.mozilla.org/seamonkey/
</QUOTE>

[1] news://news.mozilla.org:119/1qKdnawjjN9bbqPanZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@mozilla.org