[Project_owners] setTimeout and Thunderbird under Mac OS X

Vadim Atlygin vadim.atlygin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:12:09 PST 2007

Hi everybody,
   I'm developing an extension for Thunderbird and recently start
testing it on Mac OS X. The biggest issue I found is that code like
	window.setTimeout(function() {
                //some code
		window.setTimeout(arguments.callee, 1000);
	}, 1000);

is executed only once on Mac but works perfectly with Windows.
setInterval doesn't work either.
I don't even know where should I look to make it work, maybe someone
had this problem before and know work around?
BTW, there is no errors in Error Console, so code is correct.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Vadim, developer of colorediffs extension.