[Project_owners] Mirror Sync problem.

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:28:05 PST 2007

On 17/11/2007 02:01, Eric H. Jung wrote:

> I uploaded a XPI last night into the downloads/ folder of one of my projects to be mirrored. 12+
> hours later none of the mirrors seem to have it (http://instaclick.mozdev.org)

Great my new files have been pushed to the mirrors too. But I noticed
one oddity, a bunch of old files on the mirrors seem to have acquired
new timestamps of 2007-11-16 xx:05 (where xx depends on the mirror's
TZ). These are files that on the master mirror are (mostly) dated betwen
2007-05-16 and 2007-05-19 although other older files have also been
"touched". The timestamps on the master haven't changed only on mirrors
in the mirror list.

Phil (mozdev mirror on the wall, who is the master of them all)

[ ]Ah, come on, just this one last little feature.
* TagZilla 0.066.6