[Project_owners] Changing themes in Drupal

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 05:56:07 PST 2007

Adam Kowalczyk wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>>> Changing the administration theme in Site configuration works without
>>> problems.
>>>
>>> - Adam
>>>

>> What is the project/url?
>>
>> p.s. that is why using the project name in your e-mail address is so
>> great!
>>

> The project is Brief, as you can read in the second line of my message.
> That's why reading carefully is so great! :)

I was reading it as: a brief walk; a brief stay in the country.

So no, being a native Dutch didn't help because for us Brief is a
letter, one you send per mail ;)

> http://brief.mozdev.org/drupal
>
> Everything is working fine now. The configuration was pretty
> straightforward and I am looking forward to using forums and wiki.

Great to hear.

> I still haven't decided if I should completely switch my project website
> to Drupal.

I'll be checking your website from time to time to see the
possibilities, which can be great a addition it seems.

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead