[Project_owners] Changing themes in Drupal

Adam Kowalczyk adam-kowalczyk at o2.pl
Tue Nov 13 05:17:04 PST 2007

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
>> Changing the administration theme in Site configuration works without
>> problems.
>>
>> - Adam
>>

> What is the project/url?
>
> p.s. that is why using the project name in your e-mail address is so great!

The project is Brief, as you can read in the second line of my message.
That's why reading carefully is so great! :)

http://brief.mozdev.org/drupal

Everything is working fine now. The configuration was pretty
straightforward and I am looking forward to using forums and wiki. I
still haven't decided if I should completely switch my project website
to Drupal.

- Adam